The RESA Lesson Reflection deadline, January 19, is two weeks away. Please complete your two Lesson Reflection forms and upload them along with your video evidence to the submission system as soon as possible. We urge you to submit your Lesson Reflection earlier in the submission window and not to leave your work until the last minute. Deadline extensions will not be granted.
As we near the submission deadline, we encourage you to call the Help Desk at (855) 538-8634 for immediate assistance if you have any questions or need help with technical issues as you use the online submission system. Educopia's Technical Support Help Desk is available Monday through Friday, from 8 am - noon, and from 1 - 5 pm ET.
Important RESA Resources
To assist you with all aspects of the Lesson Reflection submission process, the Ohio RESA Team has provided the following resources in the Candidate Resources Page and the "What I Need to Know Section" of the Educopia Submission System.
- The 2017-18 Ohio RESA Guidebook
- Frequently Asked Questions: The FAQ section of the RESA website provides the common questions and answers on the submission process.
- Webinar: Navigating the 2017-18 RESA
- Downloading and Completing the Lesson Reflection Forms (in the "What I need to Know "Section)
- Screencast: Navigating the RESA Submission System (in the "What I need to Know "Section)
We hope that you will take advantage of all system features, candidate resources and RESA Help Desk support as we approach this critical and final RESA deadline.