The 2017–2018 Ohio Resident Educator Summative Assessment (RESA) Score Reports are now available on individual TeachForward accounts. The Score Report indicates a Pass or Not Pass determination for the Lesson Reflection along with targeted feedback across the evaluation criteria domains.
To View Your Score Report
Your Score Report is secure and can only be accessed by the individual who took the assessment. To access this report:
- Log in to your RESA educator account by clicking here and entering your email address and password.
- After you log in, you will be automatically taken to the Home page, where you will be able to click on the Score Report link above the Lesson Reflection exercise to view your Score Report.
The Ohio RESA Team has posted resources to help you understand your Score Report as you review it alongside your 2017-2018 Lesson Reflection submission, which can be viewed in the "What I need to Submit" section of your Lesson Reflection. The Resources Page has the following helpful resources:
- Score Report Guidance for Resident Educators: 2017-2018
- Understanding your RESA Score Report Webinar (slides and webinar recording)
- Also be sure to review the Frequently Asked Questions page!
If you received a Not Pass determination for the Lesson Reflection from the 2017–2018 school year and you are eligible to participate in the Resident Educator Program during the 2017–2018 school year, you are required to retake the Lesson Reflection. To be eligible to retake the RESA, your Program Coordinator must register you for the RESA in the Ohio Department of Education’s CORE database by the November 2018 deadline.
If you have difficulty accessing your Score Report for any reason or have other technical questions, please contact the RESA Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.